We are holding services in the church, and online services (see below).
Services in the church
To help with virus safety you need to wear a face covering and to book in advance for services held in the church. Email us with your name, phone number, and the number of seats required for people from your household/bubble. If you don't have access to email, please leave a message with these details on 01245 356720.
Here are our upcoming services in the church.
- Wednesday 2nd December 10.00 am - Holy Communion
- Sunday 6th December 10.30 am - Morning Prayer
- Wednesday 9th December 10.00 am - Holy Communion
- Sunday 13th December 10.30 am - Holy Communion
- Wednesday 16th December 10.00 am - Holy Communion
Until Christmas, the church is open for personal prayer on Wednesdays from 11.00 am until noon, and on Sundays from 2.30 - 3.30 pm. Booking is not required but please wear a face covering.
Here are our weekly online services:
- Online Sunday Service: every Sunday you are welcome to join us for a pre-recorded service which you can watch from 8.00 am onwards on the Online services page.
- Virtual Sunday Special: every Sunday at 10.30 am we are holding a live Virtual Sunday Special as a video conference and everyone is welcome. If you would like to be 'invited' to future Sunday Specials please email Vic. [NOTE - On Sunday 20th December Sunday Special will be held at 3.00 pm.]
- Church Online: there are lots of other church services that are being shared online as well as prayers and other resources which you may find helpful - see this link.
The Lord’s Prayer with Actions
Sometimes we like to say the Lord’s Prayer with Actions during church services - please take a look at this video if you would like to see and learn the actions.
Children are welcome at all our services, as our Children page explains.
For more information about our buildings, and their accessibility for people who have disabilities, please see The Church page.