At All Saints' Springfield we want to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all those who are involved in any way in the life of the church.
We have adopted the Church of England’s Safeguarding Policies and Practice Guidance for safeguarding children, young people and adults.
If you have any safeguarding concerns, please talk in confidence to one or more of these people:
- If someone is in immediate danger call 999 and ask for Police.
- Parish Safeguarding Officer Nicola Howard on 01245 420745 or email email@example.com.
- Rev Sally Croft on 07850 361101.
- Chelmsford Diocese Safeguarding Team on 01245 294444.
- Essex County Council Social Care on 0345 603 7627 (Children and Young People) or 0345 603 7630 (Adults) - out of hours call 0345 606 1212.