Annual Church Meeting
16 May 2021
All Saints' Annual Church Meeting will be part of Evening Prayer in the church on Sunday 16th May, starting at 4.30 pm. This is an important event in the life of the church and all are welcome. Scroll down to see the Agenda and Papers for the meeting.
Please book in advance - email us with your name, phone number, and the number of seats required for people from your household/bubble, or if you don't have access to email, please leave a message with these details on 01245 356720.
Election of Churchwardens, PCC Members, and Deanery Synod Representatives
Would you be willing to serve as a churchwarden, as a member of the PCC (Parochial Church Council), or as a representative on the Deanery Synod? If so please download and complete a nomination form, and return it to PCC Secretary Paula Hiett as soon as possible - the deadline is 5.00 pm on Friday 14th May. Email Paula or leave the form at the church when it is open for Sunday or Wednesday morning services.
- Churchwarden nomination form (Word or PDF)
- PCC member nomination form (Word or PDF)
- Deanery Synod nomination form (Word or PDF)
Agenda & Papers
Please download your own copy of the agenda and papers and bring them to the meeting. Only a small number of hard copies of papers will be available at the meeting for those without email or internet access.
- Agenda for the Annual Church Meeting on Sunday 16th May 2021
- Minutes of the Annual Church Meeting held on 6th September 2020
- Annual Report 2020
- Financial Statements 2020
- Fabric Report 2020
- Parochial Organisations Reports 2020